Veteran Networking Events
Attend a Free Networking Event
Are you transitioning out of the military or are you a military spouse? Our networking events are designed to put you in front of employers that are ready to hire for positions in all industries including aerospace, banking and more.
Job seekers receive:
• Access to local and multi-state employers
• Networking opportunities with government and private sector employers
• Access to Goodwill Veteran Services for resume building, training, job navigation and retention resources
• Enrollment in Goodwill’s Veteran Services program
>> Next networking event:
November 13 • 10:30am – 1:30pm
American Lake Conference Center
Lewis North JBLM – Directions
Registration is require via Eventbrite – REGISTER NOW
EMPLOYERS…Are you an employer, Veteran service provider or training and education provider?
Be an exhibitor at our Networking events.
- Gain access to a prepared, trained, professional and ready to work Veteran community
- Develop a partnership with skilled Operation GoodJobs National Career Navigators and resources
- Be a part of the Hiring Veterans Resource Guide
Registration is required via Eventbrite – REGISTER NOW
Goodwill’s quarterly Networking Events, sponsored in part by The Boeing Company, offered each quarter provide more than 300 transitioning servicemen, family members and area veterans networking opportunities with more than 70 employers and 14 veteran service and training organizations in the region. In addition to providing access to multi-state private sector and government employers, the event features access to Goodwill Veteran Services staff for on-the-spot resume and LinkedIn review, and additional training and job placement services.