Goodwill’s Disability Services program provides a wide range of disability employment support to over 250 participants a year.
- Identify your interests, abilities & support needs as you explore various work opportunities.
- Partner with local businesses to match you with the right work opportunity, give job search help, resume prep & interview coaching.
- Placement in an integrated volunteer job opportunity to help determine your individual strengths, skills, interests & any potential barriers to employment you might have.
- On the job training to help you master the skills necessary to be successful.
For more information contact our Director of Disability Services at:
Ticket to Work
About the Course
- Individualized career counseling, personalized work plan, and analysis of impact on your medical benefits for returning to work
- Pre-employment services
- Post-employment support services
- Five years of support during program enrollment
What Do I Receive?
- Potential waiver of medical review (CDR) by Social Security
- Work incentives for SSDI and SSI participants are built into the program to provide support for cash and medical benefits
Am I Eligible?
- Must be between 18 and 64 years of age
- Currently receiving Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and/or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits