Events & Sales
Check back often to see upcoming sales.
To view our monthly calendar click here –> CALENDAR
MEMORIAL DAY SALE
MEMORIAL DAY SALE – BLUE BOUTIQUE
CELEBRATE OUR HEROES WEEK
WHAT YOU SAVE WITH GOODWILL
“I shop at Goodwill because I can buy the same trendy clothes for lower prices – the majority of my closest is from Goodwill!”
– Whitney, South Hill Goodwill
*See store for details
Because we all know that sometimes you get something home and find out that it isn’t the right color, or it looked better on the hanger than on you – we do accept returns.
Retail Stores and Blue Boutiques:
- Refunds are given on qualifying merchandise in the form of store credit up to seven (7) days from date of purchase.
- The store credit will be placed on an Exchange Card and can be used like a gift card to purchase merchandise at any of our retail locations.
- All merchandise must have the original tag or sticker attached to it.
- Bring the original sales receipt with you.
- Merchandise that does not qualify for a return: books, music, movies, bagged toys, bagged jewelry, computers & accessories and final clearance.
All merchandise sold at our Outlet stores is considered “as-is” and is not eligible for a refund. All sales are final.