Events & Sales
To view our monthly calendar click here –> CALENDAR
MLK Day Sale: Jan. 21 l Reg. Retail Stores Only
*See store for details
Sometimes the product you purchased doesn’t fit quite right or wasn’t the right shade of blue. We understand.
We have updated our return policy, effective July 1.
We will gladly exchange your merchandise, or issue a Goodwill gift card, for purchases that are returned within seven (7) days of purchase date if returned with a valid sales receipt and the original price tag attached.
EXCEPTIONS – All sales are final on: books, music, videos, bagged toys, bagged jewelry, computers, computer accessories, final clearance and $.99 tag sale merchandise.
Retail Stores and Blue Boutiques:
- Refunds are given on qualifying merchandise in the form of store credit up to seven (7) days from date of purchase.
- The store credit will be placed on a Goodwill Gift Card and can be used to purchase merchandise at any of our retail locations.
- All merchandise must have the original tag or sticker attached to it.
- Bring the original sales receipt with you.
- Merchandise that does not qualify for a return: books, music, movies, bagged toys, bagged jewelry, computers & accessories and final clearance and $.99 tag sale merchandise.
All merchandise sold at our Outlet stores is considered “as-is” and is not eligible for a refund. All sales are final.