Legacy Gifts-Planned Giving
You Can PLAN to Help Continue Our Work.
Goodwill Heritage Foundation offers a wide range of planned gift options for you to choose from including bequests, charitable gift annuities, charitable trusts, and retirement assets. Making a planned gift ensures our ability to continue our mission of helping people with barriers to employment go to work by providing jobs, job training and educational opportunities for adults, youth, seniors and veterans.
A charitable bequest of any size or form is one of the most generous and thoughtful ways to make a lasting impact on the community organizations that mean the most to you.
We offer several ways for you to give while securing your family’s financial future.
- Wills and Estates
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Charitable Remainder Unitrusts
- Endowed Scholarships
Consider making a gift of:
- Real Estate
- A percentage of your estate
- A specific asset or cash amount
- Residue of your estate
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Accounts
- Greater Tacoma Community Foundation, a resource for finding information about all avenues of planned giving
- Leave10 Initiative is about committing to and learning about this community and philanthropy
- American Council on Gift Annuities is a resource regarding all aspects of annuities
- Estate Services is a FREE professional Donor Concierge team provided by Goodwill that assists donors through each step of the state and downsizing process
- Planned Gifts Calculator
- Bequest Language
To learn more about the various ways you can include Goodwill Heritage Foundation as a part of your estate plan, please contact Christa Brothers at 253.573.6617 or at email@example.com