Legacy Gifts-Planned Giving
Goodwill offers a wide-range of planned gift options for you to choose from including bequests, charitable gift annuities, charitable trusts, and retirement assets. Making a planned gift ensures our ability to continue our mission to help every person reach their fullest potential through education, job placement, and career pathway services.
A charitable bequest of any size or form is one of the most generous and thoughtful ways to make a lasting impact on the community organizations that mean the most to you.
We offer several ways for you to give while securing your family’s financial future.
- Wills and Estates
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Charitable Remainder Unitrusts
- Endowed Scholarships
Consider making a gift of:
- Real Estate
- A percentage of your estate
- A specific asset or cash amount
- Residue of your estate
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Accounts
- Greater Tacoma Community Foundation, a resource for finding information about all avenues of planned giving
- Leave10 Initiative is about committing to and learning about this community and philanthropy
- American Council on Gift Annuities is a resource regarding all aspects of annuities
- Estate Services is a FREE professional Donor Concierge team provided by Goodwill that assists donors through each step of the state and downsizing process
- Planned Gifts Calculator
- Bequest Language
To learn more about the various ways you can include Goodwill as a part of your estate plan, please contact Mike Shields at 253.573.6650 or at email@example.com