Corporate Alliance Program
The objective of the CORPORATE ALLIANCE PROGRAM is to recognize those businesses and organizations which have made a significant investment in the programs and services that Goodwill offers to people with barriers to employment.
In 2016, Goodwill partnered with 1,000 employers to place over 3,200 people in jobs. It is estimated that those job placements resulted in an impact of nearly $25 million on our local economy, allowing those new job holders to get off Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) or disability and become tax-paying wage earners.
More than 300 businesses, organizations and governmental agencies teamed up with Goodwill’s Go2 Property Services by contracting them to maintain their commercial spaces.
In addition, dozens of local businesses and large corporations help support our scholarship fund through their sponsorship of our annual READY TO WORK event.
PREMIER partners will receive individualized recognition by having their corporate ad prominently featured on the rear doors of THREE Goodwill trailers.
Trailer ad size: 95.5″ W x 85.5″ H
SUPPORTING partners will receive group recognition by having their corporate name listed on the rear doors of TWO Goodwill trailers.
Each Goodwill trailer travels an estimated 4,000 miles per year throughout Goodwill’s 15-county service area. These same trailers may also serve as an Attended Donation Station (ADS) in high-visibility locations in each of the communities Goodwill serves.
It is estimated that each trailer will generate a minimum of 800,000 impressions per year.
All levels receive:
- Annual print advertisement in The News Tribune recognizing all Corporate Alliance partners.
- Special Corporate Alliance recognition on the Goodwill website, Milgard Work Opportunity Center flat screens and in the annual report.
- Invitations to Corporate Alliance social events.
- Premium gifts for Corporate Alliance partners.
ANNUAL PROGRAM CRITERIA
Businesses which engage with Goodwill in any ONE of the following ways will receive PREMIER PARTNER recognition:
- Hire 15 or more Goodwill program graduates during a single calendar year
- Job Training/Education Program Partner $15,000+
- Event Sponsorship $15,000+
- Retail Promotion Partner $15,000+
- Corporate Grant $15,000+
- In-kind Donations valued $15,000+
Businesses which engage with Goodwill in any THREE of the following ways will receive SUPPORTING PARTNER* recognition:
- Job Training/Education Program Partner under $15,000
- Event Sponsor under $15,000
- Retail Promotion Partner under $15,000
- Corporate Grant under $15,000
- Hire 2-14 Goodwill program graduates during a single calendar year
- Corporate DreamMaker $2,500+
- Go2 Property Services client $1,500+
- Go2 Contract Services client $1,500+
- In-kind Donations valued at $1,500+
- Attended Donation Station site host
- Donation drive host
*Cumulative giving of $15,000 or more will qualify a business as a PREMIER Partner.
Thank you to all our partners!
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT
Mike Shields, Director of Corporate Partnerships
253.573.6650 or Cell 253.209.8429
2014 Coporate Alliance Program Unveiling Event Video